Pages

4/28/07

Retriever Puppy -watercolor on Yupo


I finished this painting last night. Scroll back the previous posts and you can see the steps and reference pic. I think I need to keep this painting for my upcoming show in November at the State Botanical Gardens. 30% of the proceeds benefit the gardens, 20% benefits Sundown Surgery Fund at UGA Vet Med teaching hospital.

Note- I have listed a giclee print of the painting in my Etsy store.

transparent watercolor on Yupo paper, 5x7 inches. Click on the images and they enlarge a little.

If you are interested in this original, leave a note in the comments. When it is offered for sale, I can let you know by searching for this post.

2 comments:

kboyle4894 said...

Andy,
He is Gorgeous! Please let me know when he is available for purchase.
Warm Regards,
Kathy
kboyle4894@comcast.net

Andy Mathis said...

Hi Kathy-
This is a really old post, sorry about the confusion.

The Retriever Puppy #1, that is mentioned here, sold a long time ago.

I still have a larger original of a slightly different version of the same puppy, titled Retriever Puppy#2. And there is a print available as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails