Pages

1/23/11

Maybelline get a Laser Treatment

Maybelline is the 2nd oldest cat at the hospital and she's been rather gimpy on her back legs.  Starting before Christmas she was going over to Anderson to have laser treatments to see if it would make her feel better.

Class 4 therapy lasers have been around for a few years, but I consider them still relatively new.   Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, and Sports Trainers use them.   Now veterinarians are starting to use them for pain management, and some other problems like hot spots and lick graulomas.

Maybelline is still gimpy, but I think it might help her some.  And since their are no side effects to laser treatments,  I think it is worthwhile.  She is also taking some other medications and injections too for arthritis.  

Yesterday she went for a treatment and I took my camcorder along to record her session. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails