Pages

11/7/13

Holiday Stuff- 2014 Calendars

I read yesterday that there are only 7 more Sundays till Christmas . . . FA LA LA LA la LA LA LA!

It'll be here before you know it.  I have been working on a few things for the holidays.

The first-  I am printing/making 2014 Calendars.  In the past, I had done a paintings calendar, but this time,  I decided to use photos of patients and foster dogs.

There are 2 desktop versions- one called Tiny. And a smaller one called Super Tiny.   Tiny One is about 4x6 inches.  Super Tiny is 2 inches by 3.5 inches, the size of a business card standing upright. Both cases invert into a stand.

 If you are crafty, you could also glue a magnet to the back and stick them on the fridge or filing cabinet.

The Super Tiny Desktop Calendar
Super Tiny Calendar Pages
The Tiny Version is 4 x 6 inches.  Different photos than the Super Tiny since the format is different (horizontal vs vertical).  


2014 Granite Hills Animal Care Desktop Calendar

Pages

Notice how the Case makes the Stand? 

I am still working on the pages for the Wall Calendar. It is a standard size. 
The SuperTiny one is $8. The Tiny One is $12, and the Wall Calendar will be around $20. 
Proceeds benefit the Foster Dogs and a small Benevolent Fund for animals requiring medical attention.


I also had a lengthy post about some new purses and handbags, but Blogger decided to eat it - GRRRRR!   I'll try to write it again tomorrow.  They are new and turned out quite nice- stay tuned about those. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails