Pages

1/12/10

Well, I'm back from the Atlanta Gift Show, blah, blah, blah. . .

Back to the old routine. Christmas, New Year's, and the Gift Show all sort of ran together- one weekend to the other to the other.

I did get time today to make some pocket mirrors, and a bottle stopper with the basset hound painting from last week. I think they turned out nice.



While I had out the camera, I though Sunshine was going to commit Harey Karey right out of the chair. But she didn't. She managed to stay in it somehow.


There are more photos of her at Flickr.


PS. Some asked about the Grey Tabby tote bags before the holidays. The few samples that I had made, sold a long time ago, I think I have 2 pillows left.



A company got in touch with me during the Gift Show, and it looks like they might be available in the future. Perhaps with a few other designs as well. This is all new, and I still have to get the agreements and contracts, etc., but if it works out, hopefully they will be available in stores late summer or fall. I don't want to jinx it, but wanted to mention it, since people asked and I didn't have an answer at the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails