Pages

8/28/07

Retriever Puppy #2- watercolor on Yupo


You have seen this image before. I wanted a larger version for my upcoming show in November. This one is approx 8 x 10 inches.

I started it and finished it, except for his eyes. So for the past 3 months he has been staring at me with no eyeballs. He could have been a character in the 1978 miniseries starring Bette Davis- "The Dark Secret of Harvest Home". (If you saw it, you know what I'm talkin' bout).

It will be framed (probably 11 x 14) and double matted for the show. It can be purchased before the show starts, just will not be available until the show closes around Thanksgiving. Proceeds benefit the Botanical Gardens and the Sundown Surgery Fund at the UGA vet med teaching hospital. $400.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails