Pages

2/13/11

Items Being Sold For Lucky's Fund.

Hi all.

I wanted to do a quick update as people are selling items on behalf of Lucky and her surgery fund.


The first I mentioned the other day.  Karen Weidert has paw print pendants that you can purchase on her Facebook page (even if you don't have a facbook account).   I am linking to her page and to purchase a pendant click on the SHOP NOW tab at the top, above her name.   Karen's Facebook Page.


The next is from my friend Rebecca who has listed catnip toys in her Etsy Shop.
 




Drop her a note if you want one or something different.  Someone asked about a cat bed as they cat doesn't play with toys.  She said sure- make it larger and leave out some of the stuffing but keep all of the cat nap.   Here's the Link to her Etsy Listing.


The last one is by a website called Squigglefly.
They sell digital stamps and are donating any cat images to Lucky's Fund for the remainder of February.   If you don't know about digital stamps, watch their videos on their website.  You download the stamp and you can use if for card making, scrapbooking, gift tags.  Even just print it out on paper for your kids or grandkids to color with.  (OR for you to color with. No judgement here. :)  )


Thanks all. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Andy! I love that people are pitching in to help out! now I'm off to go buy a pawprints necklace :-) and when I get home! I have to make more catnip toys - I've already had several sales!

Holly Young said...

I couldn't help but laugh at your no judgement comment! Squigglefly is wishing Lucky the best and hopes she gets her surgery soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails