Pages

11/27/08

BlackFridayZ Sale at Zazzle

Now, I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, "Whatzup with Dr. Mathis sending out 2 blog posts in a day?"
I do good to get my blog updated a few days a month, and now I'm sending out 2 posts in a single day.

But Zazzle sent this out today, and it's really a sweet deal, especially on the postage and ties. It's for 10 hours and starts at Midnight and goes through 10 AM in the morning.

I have set up some ties and postage sheets. The postage sheets might not be available till after 10 am as they have to be approved by the postal service. However, they are still on sale for the weekend for 11.99 rather than 10.99, and you get free shipping for orders over $45. I think that goes through the weekend also.


Here's the code for checkout- BLACKFRIDAYZ



1. $10.99/sheets of custom postage
2. 50% off greeting cards and note cards
3. 40% off all calendars
4. 50% off profile and business cards
5. 30% off all mugs
6. 30% off all apparel (even embroidered jackets!)
7. 50% off all ties
8. $20 off all skateboards
9. 25% off Disney, Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Looney Tunes, and Barbie products
10. Free Shipping on orders of $45 or more.

Here's the link to my Zazzle Gallery and to the Zazzle homepage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails