Pages

9/25/10

Heeee's Back. . . . Turkey, that is.

Not to stay though. The lady who adopted him isn't well, so Princess and Bobby (formerly known as Turkey) are hanging out with me, while she is in the hospital. I took this photo to her last night, and I uploaded the video to my ipad to play for her. Her dogs are her life.

She didn't much care for the name Turkey. So she changed it to Bobby. (I'll always know him as Turkey. Don't tell his Mom).


Put Turkey Dalton into the Search Bar above and you can find his earlier post when he was dumped here by his bad check writing, bill skirting, previous owner. Back in June, I think.

3 comments:

Simply Me Art said...

Just had to tell you, your posts and video's always make my day. These guys are too cute, Love Turkey!! Jamie

Art with Liz said...

I've had a great time going through all the posts I've missed Andy!

Andy Mathis said...

Thanks. I am glad you enjoy them.

Sorry it took me so long to reply- I forget to log in to blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails